Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Catching You Up

I feel like we haven't talked in a while... Probably lots has happened that you missed. Let me see how quickly I can get you up to speed.

So, I've got this life. It's a little busy. Mama to 2 kids - a 5 year old boy and 3 (going on 15) year old girl, and two mutts. Wife to a slightly insane, emotional, wonderful man - who gave up his job to be a stay at home dad. So that I could pursue my career - putting in 12ish hour days to make it in the male world of IT management.

In my spare time, I love to cook, and I try to stay in shape - these interests are, frankly, regularly at odds with one another... I try to read, stay up on trends (I don't want to be that mom, ya know), give passing thought to cleaning the house, attempt to stay in touch with friends, try to keep my little shoe problem under control, be supportive of my wingnut family and family-in-law members, all the usual stuff.

I don't yet know what this little thing is going to be. I'm guessing some sort of outlet. For the stuff I notice, the stuff I like, the stuff that makes me think 'what the fuuuck???'. We'll see. Meanwhile, happy to see you round these here parts. Don't be a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment